What We Believe
With today’s complex business environment, Haemotronic believes it is crucial to make decisions carefully by following defined business ethics:
- excellent quality and technological standards (certified Quality Management System, ISO certification, issued by TUV SUD)
- constant innovation and development to make sure we meet our customers and shareholders’ expectations. We closely design and develop our medical devices with our staff of Engineers and Toolmakers to make a customized product that best matches your requirements.
- High production capability
- High quality standards
- High quality moulds
- Automated machines
- Automated production controls
- On-time maintainance for maximum productivity
- we want to be the flexible partner that our customers can always rely on
Our goal is to become your global partner by being flexible and reliable in what we do and by delivering quality products at a competitive price.
Haemotronic also seriously committs to sustainability
A healthy environment is necessary for the well-being of society, our people and our business, and is the foundation for a sustainable and strong economy.
We recognize that diverse, healthy natural resources – fresh water, oceans, air, forests, grasslands, and agro-systems – are a critical component of social and sustainable economic development. Soil and vegetation are particularly crucial for the environment and biodiversity. Our key challenge is to manage the competing human demands on land, soil and vegetation without undermining crucial ecosystem functions.
As s a leading manufacturer of medical products we are active in helping to address environmental challenges. From this perspective, the Haemotronic policy embodies the philosophy that each individual plays a crucial role: our people have demonstrated tremendous enthusiasm and interest in the myriad of issues related to the interaction of our business activities and the environment.
Haemotronic is constantly looking for and finding effective environment-friendly solutions.